Brewer's Row - Port Moody PRINT
Located in the TriCity area, Port Moody is the home to a part of the BC Ale Trail. This watercolor illustration depicts all six breweries on "Brewer's Row".
Back in 2014, it seemed like a quirky twist of fate when two breweries opened on the same street in a supposedly sleepy suburb.
When a third brewery joined the original duo on Murray Street, folks began to take notice.
Now with six unique operations on Brewers Row, beer lovers agree that Port Moody is anything but sleepy—it’s a destination.
Brewer's Row includes:
Twin Sails, Parkside, Rewind, Yellow Dog , Moody Ales, and The Bakery
A print that is easily framed ( MATT and FRAME NOT INCLUDED) in an 8x10 frame, or matted nicely with an 8x10 opening.
Perfect for birthday or holiday gifts for your friends and family.
- Acid Free, Elemental Chlorine Free and Archival
- measuring 8 X 10 inches (fits great into an 8x10 matt)
- card stock backing to prevent bending
- protective plastic sleeve
- boxed and shipped with loving care by yours truly.
- FRAME AND MATT NOT INCLUDED