Breweries of Port Moody Print - 2 PK
Located in the TriCity area, Port Moody is the home to Brewers Row part of the BC Ale Trail.
All within walking distance to one another, these breweries began popping up on Murray Avenue in 2014, and have grown to five by 2020. The sixth being slightly off path, on St. Johns St. Not technically part of Brewers Row, but definitely part of the brewery "family" in Port Moody. Where else can you go and walk a couple blocks with five breweries all in a row?
This watercolor illustration depicts all six breweries of Port Moody. The perfect gift for friends and family that have shared a brew or two.
Buy the print and/or individual cards depicting each brewery.
Owners of these breweries have graciously given me permission to use their likeness for this collection.
- Acid Free, Elemental Chlorine Free and Archival
- measuring 8.5 X 11 inches (fits any 8.5" x 11" FRAME or 8x10 MATT opening).
- card stock backing to prevent bending
- protective plastic sleeve
- boxed and shipped with loving care by yours truly.
- FRAME AND MATT NOT INCLUDED