Port Moody Brewer Parkside Card - 6 PK
Located in the TriCity area, Port Moody is the home to Brewers Row part of the BC Ale Trail.
All within walking distance to one another, these breweries began popping up on Murray Avenue in 2014, and have grown to five by 2020. The sixth being slightly off path, on St. Johns St. Not technically part of Brewers Row, but definitely part of the brewery "family" in Port Moody. Where else can you go and walk a couple blocks with five breweries all in a row?
Featured: This watercolor illustration depicts PARKSIDE.
The Parkside Brewery’s name is very literal. Located on Port Moody’s famed “Brewer’s Row” across from Rocky Point Park, and so Parkside was born.
Owners of these breweries have graciously given me permission to use their likeness for this collection.
- A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- blank inside (comes with helpful sentiment
- printed on heavyweight cardstock
- comes with 100% recycled Kraft Envelope
- protective plastic sleeve (plant-based biodegradable)
- boxed and shipped with loving care by yours truly